Glenbow Ranch Park Foundation is looking for a part-time office administrator who enjoys “wearing many hats”. This position is well suited for someone who enjoys a flexible schedule and working with a small team. This job will require some at-the-office work as well as the opportunity to work from home.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the day to day adminstrative services of the Foundation. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of the donor and steward databases
- Employee payroll and expenses on a bi-monthly basis
- Preparing and completing bank deposits
- Yearly audit prep
- Bookkeeping using Quickbooks Online
- Web content management (familiar with WordPress)
- E-commerce management through our website
- Layout and content development for monthly newsletter (Mailchimp)
- General inquiry correspondence
- Assisting with event planning
- Graphic design, copy writing and other administrative services requested
- Coordination and support for adopt-a-rock program
- Any and all ad hoc activities that support the mandate and vision of the Foundation.
If you are interested in this position please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.